Public Computer Policy....
1. You must have a library card to use the computers.
2. Users are limited to one hour of computer use one time per day.
3. If the patron has overdue library books or fines they will not be allowed to use the computer.
4. Use of public computers is on first-come, first-serve, basis.
5. Use of computer printers is 15 cents per page.
6. Downloading programs or loading programs from disk or CD ROM is strictly forbidden.
7. Use of the network to access obscene, objectionable or pornographic material is prohibited.
8. For the safety of the patron you should not use your full name or give personal information out over the web.
9. Do not open e-mail from sources you are not familiar with.
10. Library staff is not responsible for technical difficulties with the computer. The staff will assist as time and
11. Access to these computers is a privilege, not a right.
12. Violation of any part of the policy will result in the cancellation of all computer privileges.